a better future
From facilitating better learning environments for the needy to touching hundreds of farmer lives through the art of poetry, Ark Foundation has gone above and beyond to serve the society and make the world a better place.
The foundation’s vision percolates deep in the organisation’s roots, which is reflected by the fact that all the employees of Ark Group have pledged for organ donation. Also, societal impact initiatives are also taken up internally by helping employees and their families for better education, lifestyle and providing an environment that supports growth.
Help people affected
by natural disasters
Donations were made to the CM Relief fund in 2010 for the flood affected
A Step towards
Deserving students were provided with financial assistance
Ark Foundation strongly believes that there should be equal growth and learning opportunities for every part of society. Going above and beyond its CSR mandate, Ark Foundation encourages and facilitates financial aid to students. Among other ways, Ark Foundation gives back to the society by:
• Helping underprivileged students with financial aid.
• Providing infrastructure facilities in government schools.
• Supporting living conditions for a better learning environment.
• Promoting organ donation.
Pledge to protect
our culture and heritage
Donations are made to several temples for timely renovation and maintenance
Trustee of Dharani Foundation
a better life.
- Donations are made to schools for children with special needs.
- Distribution of medicines to the needy.
- Distribution of bicycles, shoes, laptops and other necessities to underprivileged, meritorious students.
- Constructing a room for Chaitanya Seva Ashramam, Boorgula Village, Mahbubnagar.
- Sponsored a room for Reddy’s Girls Hostel at Suryapet, Andhra Pradesh.
- Donated land for construction of a school in Nalgonda Dist.
- Adopted a school at Lakshmapuram Village, Ramannapet, Telangana.
- Supports Ananda Vasathi Gruham, an orphanage that provides shelter to homeless children.
- Conduct regular motivational speech camps for students at various government schools to reduce school drop-outs.